Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Script sa Naruto



Naruto ay isang japanese Manga series tungkol sa isang Ninja who searches for recognition and aspires to become a Hokage, the ninja in his village that is acknowledged as the leader and the strongest of all. Paminsan minsan ko lang kung mapanood itong series na to, pag natataon lang na mapadaan sa ABS ang paglilipat ko ng channel, Kapuso kasi ako. Heheeheheh! pero paminsan minsan din ay pinapanood ng Bro ko to kaya ayun wala na rin me magawa kundi panoorin din kasi baka mag away pa kami dahil magkaiba ang show na gusto naming panoorin, pero kahit madalang lang kung panoorin ko to meron rin palang mga kabuluhan ang mga pinagsasabi nila.


Uchiha Itachi
"If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me."

Haruno Sakura
"On that day, you taught me that solitude is painful! I understand that so well right now. I have family, and I have friends but if you're gone... To me... It will be the same as being alone." (To Sasuke)

Orochimaru
"There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you."

Uchiha Obito
"Those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called filth, but those who don't care about their companions... are even lower than filth."

Haku
"A person is able to become truly strong when they wish to protect someone they cherish."

Naruto
These people want me gone... then for what reason do I exist?

"That guy who dreamed of a happy future; Full of peace and friendship.... He was the one who was asleep."

Neji (to Spiderguy)
"I cannot lose, i have to win. You know why? `Cause everyone expects me to."

Haku
"But I knew something else had been taken from me, and that was what I truly despaired. My purpose, in the whole world there was no one who need me. I was...unnessacary."

Orochimaru
-"There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive"
-Humans...Are such fragile beings"

Haku:
-"Not having a dream... not being needed by anyone... the pain of simply living"
-Dont remember who said these last ones
-"When you are sad and alone all you can count on is yourself."
-"The only fate we all share, is death.."
-"Love is for fools who are afraid to be alone

Hokage
"Life is like a box of kunai. U never kno wat ur gonna get"

No comments:

Post a Comment